As a non-profit, 20% of MAPA’s annual operating budget comes from donor contributions. Your support at any level enables MAPA to keep its promise to the Maui community to continue enriching individuals, building community and connecting our world through the performing arts.
How to make your tax-deductible gift:
- By Mail: Send a check made out to MAPA at 81 N. Church St., Wailuku HI 96793.
- Online: Click “Donate” at the top of the page.
- By Phone: Call (808) 244-8760 and make a contribution with a debit or credit card.
- Easy and Automatic: Set up monthly payment by calling the number above.
- Donate Stock: Contact Peggy Harmon, Development Director, at the number above for instructions.
- Double Your Donation: Ask your employer about a matching gift program.
- Celebrate: Some supporters have come up with the lovely idea of asking family and friends for gifts to MAPA rather than birthday or anniversary gifts.
- Create a Legacy: Contact Peggy at (808) 244-8760, ext. 229 to discuss making a bequest.
- Auction Donations: Have an item to offer our Garden Party or Spring Gala auctions? Contact Peggy at (808) 244-8760, ext. 229.
- Have another idea how to make a difference? Let us know!